Terms & Conditions
1. WakaTicket is an online bus travel agent. It does not operate its own bus services. We only provide live bus chart status to the travelers and a choice of bus operators, departure times and prices. It has tied up with many bus operators to provide these services to customers.
2. WakaTicket advises customers to choose the bus operators that they are aware of and whose services they are comfortable with.
3. WakaTicket Responsibilities Include:
3.1. Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its network of bus operators.
3.2. Processing refund request (In particular conditions-Check Article 9) and support in the event of cancellation
3.3. Providing customer support and information in case of any delay(s)/inconvenience
4. WakaTicket does not take responsibilities for the following:
4.1. If buses of the bus operators do not depart from the station or arrive at the station on time
4.2. If the employees of the bus operators demonstrate rude behavior or misbehave with the customers
4.3. If certain aspects of the buses of the bus operators such as seats are not up to the customer's expectations
4.4. If the bus operator cancels the trip for reasons unknown
4.5. If the baggage of a customer gets lost/stolen/damaged in the event of travel
4.6. If the bus operator changes a customer's seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady/infant/aged passenger
4.7. If the customer waits at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus)
4.8. If the boarding point is changed by bus operator and/or uses a pickup vehicle to carry customers from boarding point to the new bus departure point
4.9. If due to any reasons bus is changed by the bus operator, WakaTicket will strive to follow up a refund request for the differential amount made to the bus operator
4.10. If some incident happens to the bus or it meets with an accident during journey
5. WakaTicket Requests Passengers:
5.1 The timings of bus arrivals and departures are as per the scheduled departure and arrival timings. However, the bus service provider may change the departure and arrival timings or the pickup locations, or the buses being delayed due to unavoidable reasons such as traffic jams.
5.2 On the date of journey, the passengers are requested to call on the service provider contact number mentioned in the ticket and reconfirm their pick up point and timing
6. At the time of boarding the bus, the passengers may be required to furnish the following:
6.1 A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail)
6.2 Photo identity proof of the traveler whose name was provided while making the booking. This includes either Passport or National ID Card
Failing to do so, the passengers may not be allowed to board the bus.
7. Once a bus ticket is issued, it is non-transferable. If a ticket is presented by someone other than the person entitled to be carried thereunder or to refund in connection therewith, Waka Ticket or any of its travel partners shall not be liable to the person so entitled, if in good faith it provides carriage or makes a refund to the person presenting the ticket.
8. Tickets booked on Waka Ticket can be canceled up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure time; Waka Ticket levies 10% cancellation charge of its own. These charges can be up to 100% depending on the service provider. Please check with Waka Ticket’s Customer Help Desk for the exact cancellation rules on the ticket you have purchased. No cancellation is possible within 24 hours of departure.
9. WakaTicket is a booking service only. It shall not be liable to make good the loss of goods or property of passengers for any of the acts, events, incidents whatsoever beyond the control of the company.
10. The trips are subject to cancellation or postponement due to the breakdown of the vehicle or insufficient passengers for the trip. Baggage and luggage will be booked at owner's risk subjected to the acceptance by WakaTicket travel partner.
11. Provision of video, air conditioning and any such other services mentioned by WakaTicket travel partners in the buses is their own responsibility. Any refunds/claims due to non-functioning or unavailability of these services need to be settled directly with the bus service provider.
12. In the event of cancellation of a bus/service trip, WakaTicket will assist the passenger in providing an alternative similar service, subject to availability. In case an alternative is not available, then WakaTicket shall be liable to the passenger only to the extent of refunding the sum paid by the passenger for the price of the ticket.
13. Passengers hereby consent to receive communications by SMS or calls from WakaTicket with regard to services provided by them.